- Assay type Sandwich-ELISA
- Format 96T / 48T
- Test time 3.5 h
- Detection range 78.13-5000 pg / mL
- Sensitivity 46.88 pg / mL
- Sample type and sample volume serum, plasma, and other biological fluids; 100 μL
- Specificity This kit recognizes rat TNF-α in samples. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed between rat TNF-α and analogs.
- Reproducibility Both intra-CV and inter-CV are <10%.
- Application This ELISA kit is applied to the quantitative in vitro determination of rat TNF-α concentrations in serum, plasma, and other biological fluids.
This ELISA kit uses the Sandwich-ELISA principle. The micro ELISA plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific for rat TNF-α. The standards or samples are added to the wells of the micro ELISA plate and combined with the specific antibody.
A biotinylated detection antibody specific for rat TNF-α and avidin-horseradish peroxidase conjugate (HRP) are then added successively to each microplate well and incubated. Free components are removed by washing. The substrate solution is added to each well.
Only wells containing rat TNF-α, biotinylated detection antibodies, and avidin-HRP conjugate will appear blue. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated with the addition of stop solution and the color turns yellow.
Optical density (OD) is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450 nm ± 2 nm. The OD value is proportional to the rat TNF-α concentration. You can calculate the concentration of rat TNF-α in the samples by comparing the OD of the samples with the standard curve.
Kit components and storage
An unopened kit can be stored at 2-8 ℃ for 1 month. If the kit is not supposed to be used within 1 month, please store the components separately according to the following conditions upon receipt of the kit.