This ELISA kit uses the Sandwich-ELISA principle. The micro ELISA plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific for rat TLR-2. The standards or samples are added to the wells of the micro ELISA plate and combined with the specific antibody.
A biotinylated detection antibody specific for rat TLR-2 and the avidin-horseradish peroxidase conjugate (HRP) are then added successively to each microplate well and incubated. Free components are removed by washing. The substrate solution is added to each well.
Only wells containing Rat TLR-2, biotinylated detection antibody, and avidin-HRP conjugate will appear blue. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated with the addition of stop solution and the color turns yellow.
Optical density (OD) is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450 nm ± 2 nm. The OD value is proportional to the rat TLR-2 concentration. You can calculate the rat TLR-2 concentration in the samples by comparing the OD of the samples with the standard curve.
- Assay type Sandwich-ELISA
- Format 96T/48T
- Assay time 3.5h
- Detection range 0.31-20 ng/mL
- Sensitivity 0.19 ng/mL
- Sample type &Sample volume serum, plasma, and other biological fluids; 100μL
- Specificity This kit recognizes Rat TLR-2 in samples. No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Rat TLR-2 and analogs was observed.
- Reproducibility Both intra-CV and inter-CV are < 10%.
- Application This ELISA kit applies to the in vitro quantitative determination of Rat TLR-2 concentrations in serum, plasma, and other biological fluids.
Kit components & Storage
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, mid-range, and high-level Rat TLR-2 were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, mid-range, and high-level Rat TLR-2 were tested on 3 different plates, 20 replicates in each plate.